28 Nov 1954
25 clubs out of 28 were represented by their presidents at the national congress. Decisions on the agenda were:
- advantages for members: toll documents, group insurance, 5% reduction on parts, subscription to both the VCB and Piaggio magazine, membership of the Vespa Club Europe, participation at international and national events, membership fees.
- organisation of 9 touristic, folkloric and sportive national manifestations for the year 1955.
- organisation of a Vespa-ball in january 1955, a group trip in July 1955 (train + Vespa).
- the Vespa Club of Belgium plaque, available from March 1955.
- presidency and other club specific decisions.